The paints were from the same Introduction set, this time using red, yellow and blue, rolled out with the brayer.
The message is from the lovely word set from Clarity - very useful because they are remountable, so you can make your own message
- Place the splodge mask over the top, use some copy paper to rub over the mask, so that it picks up the paint and remove
- Place the mask paint side down onto card and rub over with the same bit of copy paper to transfer the paint
- Do another piece of card, but this time use the mask and bubble wrap to make patterns on the gelli plate and pick the paint up from the plate
- Once the paint is dry, stamp and emboss with white powder the Happy birthday message
- Cut out the message and mat onto red and blue card
- Cut out the base square and mat onto red and blue card, then the base card.
- Embellish with a beautiful butterfly die cut from Spellbinders Dlites range
- and some white gems