Eileen Godwin, these were done for the Diva Red workshop I run with my crafty friend Moira. They are very easy to do,
- blend pan pastels over some lovely linen effect cardstock
- fix with cheap hairspray.
- Stamp the Cherry Blossom Claritystamp with versamark and emboss with black powder (remember to use something anti-static first)
- Colour in the blossom with an opaque white pen
- Attach butterflies with a brad. The butterflies are dies from Spellbinders
- Mat onto black card, then onto the white base card